- Swiss air filtration system
- Everyone will wash hands upon arrival
- Windows and door will be open, weather permitting
- Masks are required for adults
- Dr. Nadine will wear a mask, face shield and gloves.
- All surfaces will be cleaned with Cavicide, a medical grade
disinfectant between clients.
- I hope to not have a waiting room and 15 minutes between patients to prevent more than one client or family present.
Dr. Nadine Brinton began her health career studying nutrition at UC Davis. She then expanded her knowledge of how the 21st Century lifestyle challenges the body through the practice of functional medicine. During her training as a chiropractor, she met Dr. Daniel Kalish, D.C. who was the first doctor to connect her symptoms of dis-ease with the exceptional amount of stress she had experienced in her short lifetime. At the age of 22, Dr. Brinton sustained several serious injuries to her body such that her spinal curves were reversed while serving in Iraq with the 101 Military Intelligence Battalion. Along with spinal injuries, she also contracted a parasitic infection that pushed her to adrenal exhaustion. Such stress caused her excessive fatigue, loss of a normal sleep and menstrual cycle, frequent infections, and new food sensitivities. It was not until she received Functional Medicine care that her health was restored. She felt a strong connection with the philosophy and efficacy of both Functional Medicine and Chiropractic care that she was moved to share it with others.